Thursday, March 27, 2014

Progress to date

What have we learnt so far? We have looked at a range of ICT tools used for communication. Some are easier to use than others. The first and most common ways people communicate in writing is via email or vis SMS. We can add images as attachments to email or to texts in which case it is called MMS. We also looked at blogs- moblogs, videoblogs,wikis etc as well as Adobe connect. Please post your comment on which tools you think are most useful and why.

18 comments:

  1. I think that one of the useful method that we can use it is Pod casts. Audio connect that help to post onleine and we can also downloaded any MP3 . so any one can enable to downlode to MP3 player and PCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that one of the useful method that we can use it is Pod casts. Audio connect that help to post onleine and we can also downloaded any MP3 . so any one can enable to downlode to MP3 player and PCS.

    Roya Shahbazifar

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me I prefer the email with others also connection via vioce or face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree with Khalid. Email acoount is a way that we can connect together. We can also use from VOIP, a technologhy aloows voice call over internet and we can contact with all we want very quickly and with out any cost. For example Skype and Ovoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to communicate via email and VOIP,..so on. I also like to learnt about all the tachnologies does not matter if I will use it all or know, off course we need to know most of them for furure.

    Auesome comments kathy, Roya and khalid.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think all the social media are usefull but, the most usefull are email because people use their email to comment or send questions and answers about different things to many different places.(VOIP) such as Skype is quite usefull as well to keep in touch with all of our freinds in all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. personally. I like Email,
    it is free and convenient and it also provide a quick way to communication.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think emailing is a very useful tool to be able to use and its convenient for our everyday lifestyles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Technology has made our life easier, but there are lots of people don't know the dark side of this technology. It can lead for many serious problems.It's not about to send an Email or to create a profile on a blog or try to be cool front of your friends by posting images of what are you doing. Many of us will think these are small details but if you have looked what's behind all of these social site you will find 1 answer which is privacy invasion . I already have little idea about how to protect myself; however, i still need to learn lots about I.T as it's important as skill for any career. personally i like to use Gmail as it's easy to use also it connected to my android phone, thus i don't miss anything important.

    Kind regards
    Ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer to use email, but i also would like to learn more new technology. Because without learning the ropes of the new technology, i would not be able to use it and protect my privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like using email because it's convenient. First, we don't need to be online at the same time; second, we can communicate with each other via it; third, its security is better than other technology.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The convenient way to communicate is email because we do not on line in the same time. Also it very fast compare with the normal mail send by post.
    The other way to communicate is use skype to call to the other country without cost.With skype we can connect people on over the world to communicate with us at the same time and we can see each other. With Blog we need to known how to control the publish information by the other people can use the account and they known how to hack your site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like to use both of email and VOIP because they are very useful in lifestyles. I often use Skype to contact with my family and my friends in Vietnam. It brings people closer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy the class,hahaha````
    I am Lijun Ning

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have learned a lot for computing skill such as how to communication by on-line with others, information communication technologies tools, create Blogs and create assessment documents to submit on-line. For me, I agree Phuong Dam.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I personally prefer email and Skype when I communicate with my family and friends, but I liked blog as well because it is a sort of online journal. The posts are usually owned by an individual and it has a timeline where you can post and update information daily or weekly or whenever the author desires and it is there for everyone to see if you make it public.

    ReplyDelete