Thursday, March 27, 2014

Welcome to your EAP class blog

Hi everyone, Welcome to your EAP class blog. We will use this blog to record class discussions, review what we have learnt and to comment on activities. You will each have your own personal blogs to record your progress through the NSWTTCH402 Unit.

11 comments:

  1. Today we learnt about email, spam and Junk mail. We also learnt about privacy on Gmail and two step verification. we discussed about BCC and CC and also familiar with contact list. we need subject for all emails and footer on all attachments.

    Katayoun

    ReplyDelete
  2. today i learned about privecy on gmail,2 set verification,bcc and cc, contact list,
    we need subject for our emails and footer on all attachment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. today i learned about privecy on gmail,2 set verification,bcc and cc, contact list,
      we need subject for our emails and footer on all attachment

      ROYA SHAHBAZIFAR

      Delete
  3. On 28/3/14 in EAP Computing class, I got some useful information about Gmail such as, spam/junk mail, privacy on gmail, Bcc & Cc, 2 step verification for more security on gmail account, contact list, need to have subject line on all emails, insert header & footer on document attachments and using Outlook ( collecting different accounts in one place).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned a lot about sending emails. I didn't think there was so much to know about emails till last lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was useful class . I've learnt the difference between BCC & CC which was new information for me also we disused privacy, add other account to Gmail and verification. I have little comment about last session i think it wasn't good idea to have two groups of students as the second group didn't have the chance to learn as the first group. so at the end of the term it will be one group better than other or some students may be behind. We are thankful for Padmini effort , she didn't have break last Friday it was hard for her as well .Anyway we are looking forward to have Computing class this week, thanks again

    Kind regards
    Ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've learnt about, Spam/junk mail, difference between Bcc& Cc , privacy and security on Gmail, insert footer &header on document and add other account to Gmail. WAS USEFUL FOR ME!

    Fatemeh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last Friday, I learnt about: Email, spam - junk mail, privacy on mail, BCC & CC, 2 steps verification for acidity on mail, contact list, need to subject on all mail, header and footer on all attachments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i already known how to use email to communicate each other but i do not known how to create blog on gmail and also about private the detail when i use email to contact to any one. this information very use full

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have learnt about blogs, that how to open a blog and how to share information with your friends. Also I learnt about internet definition (learnthenet). It was a useful class.

    ReplyDelete